Process hazard analysis
Phast is the world's most comprehensive process hazard analysis software tool for all stages of design and operation. Phast examines the progress of a potential incident from the initial release to far-field dispersion analysis including modelling of pool spreading and evaporation, and flammable and toxic effects.
Consequence analysis tool
- The industry standard consequence analysis tool for the analysis of flammable, fire, explosion and toxic hazards, used by over 800 organizations globally
- Incorporates groundbreaking model development research work conducted with industry partners
- Continuously developed by experts for over 30 years
- Worldwide technical support and training
Industry standard software for hazard analysis
In order to meet your risk management goals, you need a robust understanding of the hazards posed by a process facility. Use Phast to quickly and accurately assess the threat potentials posed by a diverse range of hazard types.
Key benefits of Phast software for precess hazard analysis
- Trustworthy results - integrated models are constantly validated and verified
- Extensive reporting capability - comprehensive reports and charts for easy, intuitive display of results, for example on location maps and plant layout diagrams
- Wide applicability - various release types and sources can be modelled, e.g. from leaks, pipework, pipelines, ruptures, relief devices, vessel ruptures and more
- Assess diverse hazards - assess a wide range of flammable and toxic hazards
- Extensively validated models - Phast provides a comprehensive suite of extensively validated models for analysis of process industry hazards
- User friendly - predefined linking of discharge, dispersion, pool, flammable and toxic effect calculations for ease of use