Optimization and simulation
Synergi Gas network modelling software identifies, predicts and helps you address your asset's operational challenges, enabling day-to-day efficiency of gas distribution and transmission networks. Synergi Gas gives the results you need to make crucial design, planning and operating decisions.
What you get
- Synergi Gas is the leading natural gas network modelling software
- Analysis of closed conduit networks of pipes, regulators, valves, compressors, storage fields, and production wells
- Steady-state hydraulic analysis with extensive composition and temperature tracing functionality
- Can easily handle systems of 1,000,000 nodes or more
- Analysis engine can combine with more than a dozen different available modules
- More than 40 years of network analysis expertise and innovation
Attain operational efficiency
In gas distribution and transmission networks, advanced analysis is needed for decision support to attain optimal operational efficiency. Synergi Gas will help you make daily operating decisions for load approval and operational support, size main extensions and replacements for economy and performance and create long-term strategic plans that maximize your existing infrastructure.
With Synergi Gas and modules you can
- Link to your customer information system
- Determine the impact of isolating selected regions of your network on remaining network pressures and flows
- Determine optimum compressor and regulator operations with the goal of minimizing fuel cost, maximizing profitability and system capacity
- Understand and plan for complex dynamics between pipeline operations and economics
- Stay in compliance with system over-pressurization requirements
- Organize and maintain the large volumes of data inherent with over-pressurization protection
- Demonstrate results and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Add SCADA connectivity to your network analysis processes
- Compare analysis results to actual system behaviour
- Drive "what-if" or other operational analyses
- Create up-to-the-minute system states that can be used for transient modelling or optimization
The professional Software Consulting experts utilize industry best practices, combining engineering domain knowledge with product based software solutions, to help you maximize your return on investment and get the solution in place.