Risk based inspection
Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) is essential to achieve business success when managing process plants. RBI allows companies to manage their risks, optimize their inspection intervals resulting in savings in operational expenditure and increased availability.
By the end of this webinar, you should be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the essential steps when conducting a RBI analysis? A case study will be used to demonstrate the analysis using the Synergi Plant RBI software
- What RBI approach should I choose - Qualitative, quantitative or a mix?
- How important is consequence modelling? Consequence of failure for onshore and offshore installations will be discussed in detail and common pitfalls will be highlighted
- What role does RBI play in the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle? The inspection planning process in the context of quantitative RBI and the link with the integrity management cycle will be reviewed
- What are the main RBI standards? RBI standards will be compared and the latest developments will be summarised to support your navigation in this specialised area
You should join if:
- You are considering to implement risk-based inspection (RBI)
- You would like to optimise your inspection and maintenance strategies
- You would like to understand the key parameters to take into account in a RBI assessment
- You have a broad interest in risk assessment methodologies and applications
When:November 22, 2017:
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Central Europe time / 16:00 PM - 17:00 PM Perth/Singapore/Kuala Lumpur time / 18:00 PM - 19:00 PM Jakarta/Bangkok/Ho Chi Minh City time
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Central Europe time / 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Houston time
The webinar will be presented by:
Panos Topalis, Product Manager, Synergi Plant - RBI
Attendance for this webinar is complimentary. At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session open to the audience to address any specific questions you may have.