When:November 23, 2017Add to calendar 2017/11/23 09:00 2017/11/23 10:00 WEBINAR: Advanced dispersion modelling with Safeti/Phast 8.0 Learn how the improved dispersion modelling in Phast 8 will help you achieve more realistic consequence modelling results
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Attend: Register here
Current dispersion models used in process hazard analysis studies have certain limitations – most notably with regards to modelling time-varying and short duration releases.
We have developed new techniques to address this problem and integrated them into the latest version of Phast (version 8).
In this webinar, we will be showcasing the new approach as well as offering case studies that demonstrate the improvements from legacy approaches. The primary benefit is more accurate and realistic-looking dispersion results.
Key learning points:
- What are the current limitations in popular dispersion modelling techniques?
- How do these affect consequence results and in particular dispersion modelling predictions such as toxic hazard ranges?
- How the improvements to the dispersion modelling in the latest version of Phast (version 8) will result in more accurate predictions.
- November 23, 2017 9:00 - 10:00 GMT
- November 23, 2017 15:00 - 16:00 GMT
The webinar will be presented by:
Attendance for this webinar is complimentary. At the end of the webinar, there will be a Q&A session open to the audience to address any specific questions you may have.