• General hull structure of tanker and bulker
• Design basis
• Load concepts and application of loads
• Hull girder strength
- Hull girder yield strength, hull girder ultimate strength & hull girder residual strength
• Hull local scantlings
- Prescriptive requirements
• Direct strength analysis
- Hold structural strength analysis
- Local fine mesh structural strength analysis
• Material & welding
• Ship type specific requirements
Upon completion of this course the participants will get an overview of harmonized CSR with reference to hull strength & design concept, technical rule background and differences between harmonized CSR and CSR Tank or CSR Bulk.
Engineers who are familiar with basic hull concepts & design or experienced engineer for CSR Tank and CSR Bulk.
문의사항 : firstname.lastname@example.org